* Apply below *
The Sales Associate (SA) is responsible for building relationships with new SolarCure sponsors enabling them to Adopt a Solar Panel and Array installation for a non-profit such as a VFW, American Legion or Veteran Homeless Shelter. The SA will be empowered to achieve a monthly/quarterly sales quota and to maintain ongoing relationships with sponsors to offer marketing services. The SA will be a passionate veterans advocate and green energy champion enabling potential sponsors to become reseller agents. The SA will offer and promote to prospective nationwide clients publicity of their sponsorship through SolarCure’s expertly written SEO-enhanced press releases creating unique, innovative and cost effective branding to sponsors.
– Cold call and receive warm leads to conduct compelling presentations averaging 3-5 appointments per day with business owners and decision makers
– Associates Degree preferred or 2 years minimum experience in a Sales Account role preferred
– Build trust and rapport with prospective customers. Demonstrate uncompromising customer service.
– Resolve all SolarCure client concerns and eliminate obstacles
– Follow-up on pipeline and post-sale with SolarCure clients
– Generate additional revenue through networking and referrals
– Attend weekly sales meetings as directed either onsite, conference calls or web
– Communicate and share best practices with peers
– Update weekly reporting sponsorship data for customer relationship management
– Professional appearance and effective interpersonal skills
– Strong organizational skills and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
– High urgency, high energy, positive, enthusiastic, motivated, and self-driven
– Collaborative style with internal and external customers
– Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, and Excel
– Drivers License and reliable transportation required.
– Excellent core values of honesty/integrity. High standards of conduct.
– Ability to contribute to a team environment and individually
– Follow-through on commitments
– Intrinsically motivated
– Outstanding organization and planning skills
– Strategic thinker
– Excellent Communicator
– Outstanding Work Ethic.
– Fulltime and Part-time positions are available
Apply for “Solarcure Sales Associate”
SolarCure is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer