* Apply below *
The Communications Specialist (CS) is responsible for authoring and articulating SEO-enhanced Press Releases to major media outlets. The CS will offer and promote to prospective nationwide clients publicity of their sponsorship through SolarCure’s expertly written SEO-enhanced press releases creating unique, innovative and cost effective branding to sponsors. The CS will build relationships with all SolarCure clients by preparing PR content for final approval before submission to major media outs. The CS will be a passionate veterans advocate and green energy champion enabling potential sponsors to become reseller agents. The main focus of this CS position is to promote our clients brand names through advertising, public relations and supporting field marketing / guerrilla marketing techniques. The CS will work closely with SolarCure leadership, sales associates, Veteran Service Organizations and nonprofits delivering world-class press releases.
– Impacts results by developing, supporting and executing expert written PR communication for our SolarCure clients
– Research clients to formulate appropriate SEO techniques and media campaigns
– Work with appropriate clients to support campaigns
– Works with various nonprofit / Sales Associates to determine appropriate PR strategies for various market segments
– Provides coordination and project management to media release success
– Participates in brainstorming and providing input to continually improve PR strategy
– Advise on new ideas to generate advertising revenue for various clientele
– Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
– Associates Degree or 2 years of experience preferred
– PR / advertising experience a plus
– Working knowledge of SEO and keyword research a plus
– Exceptional organizational and project management skills
– Exceptional communication skills
– Ability to work independently and within a team environment
– Desire to succeed
– Excellent core values of honesty/integrity. High standards of conduct.
– Ability to contribute to a team environment and individually
– Follow-through on commitments
– Intrinsically motivated
– Outstanding organization and planning skills
– Strategic thinker
– Excellent Communicator
– Outstanding Work Ethic.
– Fulltime and Part-time positions are available
– Virtual positions available
THIS IS A PERFECT OPPORTUNITY FOR A NEW COLLEGE GRAD, MILITARY SPOUSE, WOUNDED WARRIOR OR AN ENTRY LEVEL CANDIDATE AS NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY. Just an amazing attitude and willingness to learn!
Apply for “Entry Level Communications Specialist”
SolarCure is an Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly Employer