Cox Printers has long been branded as green printers. In addition to the solar installation and wind turbines, the commercial printer recycles more than 10,000 pounds of paper each month and planning for their 2014 campaign to plant trees each month based on their paper consumption; uses non-petroleum-based inks; recycles its wooden skids into industrial-grade mulch; has high-efficiency lighting throughout the building; and maintains a roof garden to help with water runoff. The flowers are pollinated by the printer’s own two honey bee hives housed on the roof which yielded 60 pounds of honey for this fall’s harvest.
Cox Printers offers a wide range of services to its customers, all delivered with the same high quality and responsiveness it has provided for more than 100 years. The company provides a truly unique mixture of products and services that enable the customer to save time and money and to avoid the aggravation of dealing with many different vendors.
- Graphic design and production
- One to five-color offset presses
- Digital printing
- Bindery services
- Direct mail department
- Pick-n-pack distribution nationwide
- Online tracking and ordering
- Posters: 60″ wide by any length. Mounting, laminating & other services
- High Speed Copying- copies, tabs, manuals, assorted bindings, jobs done perfectly
- Social media services
- Marketing campaigns – From need to results!
Founded in 1907, the company serves business of all sizes throughout the New York-New Jersey metropolitan area. To learn more about their green endeavors call 908-928-1010 or email .