1. Powerful News. Through SolarCure’s proprietary solar-powered SEO-enhanced Press Releases, the sponsor companies create a commanding news buzz as they increase the use of solar renewable energy to be utilized by those who need it the most: non-profit organizations. Once you adopt a solar panel, SolarCure’s publicity experts hand-craft a press release that not only contains green, earth-friendly news about your company and your contribution to the community, but also assists in brand reputation management.
2. Green Branding. Companies who use SolarCure’s “Adopt-A-Solar-Panel” will be recognized as an earth-friendly “green company” through their involvement with solar panel adoption. Green Branding can make any company’s product or service look even better by energizing it with earth-friendly relationships that your company has such as “Adopt-A-Solar-Panel”. There is nothing more powerful than when a company participates in green renewable energy and gifts it to a non-profit cause such as wounded veterans or childhood cancer. In this earth-conscience world, many people or companies specifically look to conduct business with earth-friendly corporations. In these hard economic times, many companies are not able to go green on their own because it would mean spending thousands of dollars to do so. SolarCure’s “Adopt-A-Solar-Panel” gives all companies, regardless of size or industry the ability to GO GREEN!
3. Get Noticed. Who would get more attention – a company that installs thousands of dollars of solar panels for their own use or a company that contributes to an adopted solar panel for an organization that is helping out the community? You know the answer! “Adopt-A-Solar-Panel” provides enormous added-value to the sponsor company. It is value that the sponsor can broadcast in its corporate literature, press releases and web-based data. Through an agreement that SolarCure has with a leading national press release distribution company, the publicity is strewn nationwide via thousands of media outlets.
4. Additional Publicity. In addition to press release marketing, the veteran based non-profit supported by your sponsorship may also publicize your company’s generosity throughout their organizations’ materials – reaching hundreds, if not thousands of untapped potential customers.
5. Economic Support. Companies will no longer feel powerless that they cannot have a positive impact on the course of the economic state of the U.S. Every time an adopted solar panel is implemented, more jobs are created, dependence on foreign oil is decreased, and more funds go towards the non-profit’s critical issues such as hunger, homelessness, emergency management, veteran’s affairs, cancer, etc.
6. Unity. All companies no matter of size or industry can adopt a solar panel and use Solar Powered SEO to bring in business and create market awareness – all while feeling they are part of something greater. Finally! A sense of pride in the business world.